Downloading submissions

Forum for the organizers of new student challenges

Downloading submissions

Postby wjaskowski » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:35 am

Hello,

I have launched a test challenge and observed that for each user that takes part in a challenge two last submissions are saved to the repository: the last and the best one. I have several questions regarding this:

1) Is there a way for me check which one of the two is the last and which one is the best?
2) Is there a way to download all submissions (or better: all best submissions) for each user? In the website interface I have only the option to download individual files.
3) Users can access their submission history. Does the "challenge administrator" has access to the history of submission of all users?

Best regards,
Wojtek
wjaskowski

Re: Downloading submissions

Postby Marcin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi,
As to questions 2 and 3, these features are currently not available. As to 1, could you clarify a bit? Do you mean checking this by the challenge admin? (you can see these files in Repository, right?) - then it's not possible now.

If you think these features might be useful we'll put them on our "to do" list.

Best,
Marcin
Marcin

Postby wjaskowski » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 am

Marcin wrote:Hi,
As to questions 2 and 3, these features are currently not available. As to 1, could you clarify a bit? Do you mean checking this by the challenge admin? (you can see these files in Repository, right?) - then it's not possible now.

Yes, I meant that.

If you think these features might be useful we'll put them on our "to do" list.

Well, I do not want to make you too much work. The features could be useful, especially when it is a students' assignment and a record of them should be saved somewhere. But now I see that I could live without them by turning off the "remember best" option and then inspecting the tunedit-cache directory.
wjaskowski

Postby Marcin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:17 am

You're right! I forgot about this solution :) That's a perfect workaround for now. Anyway, it's a good idea to have decent web interface for these operations and we'd like to implement it.
Thanks,
Marcin

Return to How to launch a challenge