The End of the Challenge

Q&A related to the challenge: JRS 2012 DM Competition: Topical Classification of Biomedical Research Papers

The End of the Challenge

Postby NosferatoCorp » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:11 pm

The End of the Challenge

Dear Participants,

Our competition finishes today. Thank you all for the participation. I hope that you enjoyed it :-)

There are many great results on the leaderboard and we are anxious to find out how they were obtained! Please remember that in order to qualify for the final evaluation you need to send us a report with a list of team members (with affiliations) and a brief description of your approach.

We are interested in all your solutions, not only those with the highest ranks!

The deadline for sending the reports is Apr. 2, 2012. They should be sent to JRS12Contest@mimuw.edu.pl. We will be inviting authors of the most interesting methods to extend their reports for publication in the JRS'2012 conference proceedings.

Good luck to all who are still planning to submit a solution!

Best regards,

Andrzej Janusz
NosferatoCorp

Re: The End of the Challenge

Postby j_scheibel » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:57 pm

when the contest is over, is it possible to get the test data answers?
j_scheibel

Postby wcwswswws » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:54 pm

How can I know whether you have received the report or not?
wcwswswws

Postby NosferatoCorp » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:33 pm

j_scheibel wrote:when the contest is over, is it possible to get the test data answers?

Yes, definitely. However I still don't know when and from where... The decision will most likely be made next week. I will post further details on this forum or in the “News” section of the competition page.

wcwswswws wrote:How can I know whether you have received the report or not?

We sent an email to the teams which provided the report. If you sent the report and did not receive any confirmation by now, please contact us (JRS12Contest@mimuw.edu.pl).

The announcement of the final evaluation results is scheduled for Friday, April 6. Until that date we may still accept some late, but well-written and interesting reports ;-)

Best regards,

Andrzej Janusz
NosferatoCorp

Return to JRS 2012 Data Mining Competition: Topical Classification of Biomedical Research Papers